Contact Us

Outdoor Facilities

Please note the Playing Fields are managed by the Parish Council – contact


Food Traders wishing to sell food from the car park – can only do so if they have applied for a Food Traders Permit from the Trustees of the Village Hall – information can be found on the bookings site under documentation tab.

Scroll to top